The purpose of a transmission fluid is to cool and lubricate, ensuring smooth performance of your vehicle. The quality of your transmission fluid is especially important in extreme driving conditions such as heavy loads, steep terrain, continuous operation and lots of starts and stops.
Known worldwide for its heavy-duty, high-performance transmission fluids, G-Speed works with small and large customers operating fleets of on- and off-road vehicles and mobile equipment. These customers depend on G-Speed’s transmission fluids to protect their valuable mobile assets. Together, Gspeed transmission fluids and engine oils together will help any size operation keep its fleet running and avoid costly downtime and repairs.
- Type – Transmission Fluid
- Shape – Liquid
- Composition – Base Oil
- Features – Base Oil, Inhibitors, Additive
- Packing Size – 1 LTR
- Packaging Type – Box’s
- MRP – ₹ 270
Features and Benefits
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability reduces deposit formation
- Superior anti-wear protection to critical parts
- Very high viscosity index and low pour point ensures proper lubrication in both high temperature operation & low starting temperatures
- Good shear stability implies a longer service life of oil and the hardware
- Good foam control leads to smooth gear shifting
- Compatible with all common elastomers
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion
Differentials & transmissions in over-the-road fleets, heavy-duty rolling stock, stop-and-go vehicles and off-highway equipment; industrial gearboxes and worm drives that call for SAE 75W-90 or 75W-140 gear oil, and are subjected to low and high temperatures, such as freezer units and paper drums
G-Speed is recommended for automatic transmissions and power steering systems of vehicles requiring general motors “TYPE A SUFFIX A” quality fluids. It is also recommended for synchromesh gear boxes and certain manual transmissions, torque converters and hydraulic systems.
Available Packing Size – 500 ML, 1 LTR