G-Speed’s product range covers all the different technologies: inhibitor packages that are fully organic, fully mineral or a combination of organic and inorganic inhibitors, all depending on the performance objectives and composition requirements of the customer.
Our engine coolants are suitable for an extensive range of applications, such as passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, construction equipment, buses, and stationary and marine engines. They are supported by a list of key OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approvals. These approval programmed are extremely stringent following intensive lab tests on corrosion compatibility and stability, dynamic engine tests are performed, followed by real-life fleet testing. In addition, OEM-specific restricted substances lists make this process a very customer-focused approach.
- Compatibility Type – Automobile, Industrial, Commercial
- Type – Radiator Coolant
- Shape – Liquid
- Composition – Base Oil
- Specifications – JIS-K-2234 and IS 5759-1994
- Features – Additive, Base Oil, Complex Agent, Inhibitors, Extreme Pressure
- Packing Size – 1 LTR
- Packaging Type – Box’s
- MRP – ₹ 270
Features and Benefits
- Excellent year round corrosion protection of all coolant system metals including aluminum
- Cavitation protection to wet sleeve liners
- A low silicate, phosphate free formulation
- Aluminum compatibility / corrosion protection
- A fully formulated product; does not require an initial charge of SCA at initial fill
- Extended life as long as it is properly maintained with SCA as per OEM guidelines
- Prevents boil-over in air-conditioned cars.
- Checks rust and corrosion.
- Completely safe. No harsh alkalis or acids.
- Easy to use and more economical.
Packing Size Available – 1 LTR, 5 LTR, 10 LTR, 20 LTR